Friday, January 29, 2010

Pregnancy Dreams at Their BEST

Pregnant or not, I tend to be a dreamer. Literally. I know many people who cannot remember their dreams, but I remember mine and in great detail. Dane once told me to keep a dream journal to see if I could ever figure out what they meant. I decided not to. Many of my dreams are very sad or tragic. It was too depressing. The dream I am going to share with you is a bit depressing also, but kind of humorous in a way.

I am a Cyclone fan, but I am not a hard core Cyclone fan like some people. I Cheer for them when the game is on, but that's pretty much it. School Spirit, you know? However, I'm not huge into the Cyclones are awesome there is no other team in the world...blah blah blah. That's why I find this dream so funny. Anyway, here it is:

Last night I dreamt that I was with the CYCLONE football team, and we were trapped in a very small room with the HAWKEYES. And the hawkeyes were trying to gas me and the baby because we were on the CYCLONE side. My dream was spent trying to crowd through the people, find any windows/doors to crawl out of...ANYTHING TO SAVE MY BABY AND ME. I woke up in a panic, still running from the fumes!

Now, how's that for all you IOWA RIVALRY FOOTBALL FANS?!

Now, if I start dreaming about the Superbowl, I will know I need to stop watching football!

Happy Dreaming. and Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment