Who is Rocky? Rocky is a man who passed away some time ago, but when he lived, he owned a small-town pizza shop in Iowa Falls, IA. Rocky's was our family's favorite place to go~Friday nights, birthdays, anniversaries~any occasion, really. I remember every time I went, I would get a balloon from Rocky and give him a kiss on the cheek. I LOVED ROCKY. He seemed like a grandpa to me. When there, the pizza of choice,
THE ROCKY SPECIAL. The pizza with all the fixins'. Well, this one is for Rocky because I made my first ever homemade pizza. I do have to say, I think it turned out well. It was nothing close to
Rocky's
but YUMMY none-the-less.

I used this pizza crust recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/jays-signature-pizza-crust/detail.aspx and then added the toppings.
P.S. Sorry about the lack of link to click on. The "link" button is not cooperating tonight. If you want to see it, just copy and paste it into the address bar. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment