**Making Baby STUFF! Yep, that's what I said! Somehow I talked my dear husband into helping me create bumper pads and a crib skirt for the baby's crib. He is the seamstress of the family after all. Hey, I helped. A little.


**Painting the baby's room. It is not finished yet. More pictures to come when it is.
BASE COAT. Side note: I haVe a confession to make. I think my husband is absolutely adorable...or should I say, a hottie in his "grungy construcion clothes." Maybe it reminds me of when he did construction in highschool. Or maybe I'm just hopelessly in love with him. Either way, I'll take it! :)
*Getting ready to put on the STRIPES!
*And Last, but certainly not least, we got to meet our first Miller niece! Sydney Suzanne Miller! Again, Congratulations Dan and Alissa. She is BEAUTIFUL!

yay yay and yay!!! I love this post. I cannot wait to see the baby's room when you get it all set up. Keep those belly pictures coming, ok??? :) Thanks!!
ReplyDeletePS-I think it's hilarious that you were able to get a shot of Dane using the sewing machine--so great!!!!
this is by far the best blog post i've ever read! 1.) dane's mad sewing skills: hilarious and yet very practical at the same time 2.) i love the photo of you "pretending" to sew! i know you just posed for the picture! ;] 3.) i cant resist derek when he's in his carharts like a hard working man.. must just be a rugged-man loving thing! 4.) the room looks awesome so far, i cant wait to see more and 5.) you are beautiful!
ReplyDelete