Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Bigger

I hit the 19 week mark this weekend! For all of you who like the belly pictures...here you go. Both the baby and I are getting BIGGER! Almost halfway there!



Our Nephew Mason is also getting bigger. He turned 2 today! We enjoyed spending time with him and the rest of our family at his birthday party this weekend.



I've always been excited to raise children with Dane. He is an amazing man, and I know he will be a great daddy. He got to warm up this weekend with all the kids. They just love him. It is no surprise to me, because I love him too! Here he is holding one nephew and the other is hanging on him! :)



Happy Week All!

1 comment:

  1. without a doubt, you are going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!!

    dane looks like a natural with all those boys around him! ;] it is quite possibly the most beautiful sight to see your husband interact with his child... sometimes i just spy around the corner when derek and roen are together. i knew he would be a good father, but i had no idea how good! just you wait!! you will not believe how much more you will fall for your husband when you see him with your baby!

    ReplyDelete