
Baby sent out his first Valentine's this year. They were a little late, but worth the wait. :)
Valentine's Day was blissful.
*We found out our sweet baby is a BOY. This was a proud moment for both of us, but I do have to say, that my husband was beaming. Now, he's not one to show his excitement most times, and this time was not too different. However, he didn't need to jump up and down and shout it from the rooftops (leave that part to me.) Just the look on his face showed that he was so proud to be the dad of a little boy.
*Dane got to feel him KICK for the first time from the outside. He's a strong little boy. Dane couldn't believe how hard he kicked. I think he did it to show for his daddy.
(On a side-note: He likes to move around at 5 am. Now, I would say I hope that doesn't last, but if he can sleep through the night and wake up at 5...YES PLEASE! If not, of course, I will think he's beautifully perfect anyway, but a momma can dream can't she?)
*We went on a date to The Cheesecake Factory together...(For Dessert.) We tried the vanilla bean and the Red Velvet Cheesecake. Both were good, but the Red Velvet was a HIT! :) I won't be eating that all the time unless I want to gain an extra 20 lbs. but for a Valentine's treat...yummy. Don't worry, we had LEFTOVERS! Also Ladies and Gentlemen, this is better in real life than in the picture. Now THAT doesn't happen too often!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot, The FOOT picture. During the ultrasound the tech kept saying our baby had huge feet. I'm afraid I might be in for a 9 pounder. They run in the Miller family...Here is the reason for all the chatter. (Or at least one of them.)

Some people don't like it because they think he looks like an alien, but I love that you can see his face behind his foot! (Wow, he's scrunched up in there!)
:) Happy Ash Wednesday all!

No comments:
Post a Comment