If you would like to try, here is how:
*Put a small amount of oil in a shallow pan. There should be enough oil to cover the pan, but not enough to drown the shell. (Use your best judgement on this one, sorry if I'm bad at explaining.)
*Turn the heat to Medium. Make sure you don't turn it up too high or the oil will splatter.
*Let warm for 5 mins.
*Put the first shell in. The shells should start bubbling. Once they have bubbled about 15 seconds--turn the shell over, and let the other side do the same. (See picture.)
*Repeat if necessary. The shell should be a golden color. Try not to let them get too brown, or you will have a crumbly taco. (These are still good, just crumbly. :) I'm pretty experienced at the crumbly taco! :)
*Dab extra oil off shell with paper towel
*Repeat for remaining shells.
Add the Taco fixings and enjoy. :)
For dessert, sorry I don't have a picture of this one....
Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
For those of your who were at our wedding, they were those cakes!
Oreo Ice Cream Cake
• 1 pkg. oreos
• Crush 2/3rds pkg. in a bottom of a pan (reserve 1/3 pkg. for top)
• Melt ¼ cup margarine ( mix with Oreos and make into crust)
• Layer with 1 quart vanilla ice cream
• Squirt Hershey’s syrup over the ice cream
Freeze
Top Ice Cream With
• Prepared Dream Whip (directions on box)
• 1/3rd pkg. crushed oreos
Cut with a warm knife--serve. Yummy! :)

I am sooo going to borrow your meal ideas...especially the Oreo dessert. Sounds amazingly yummy and totally like something I can handle! :)
ReplyDeletePS-I love your sweet belly even more! Thanks for sharing--you are adorable, Brooke!