
I thought this special occasion warranted a bare belly photo! There you go, I'm sure you won't see many of those out of me! :)
Also baby kicks. I've been feeling butterflies in my stomach since about 15th week, but I would often second guess myself, wondering if that was truly the baby or me just wanting it to be the baby. Well on Saturday morning, I was lying in bed thinking about the little one when I felt my first faint "kicks." :) Now I'm addicted, I want to feel more all the time! I poke and prod...hoping to feel the little one again and again. Maybe someday I'll get him/her to do it on command. No luck so far. I cannot wait until they get more intense so Dane can feel!
Ultrasound on Friday! Can't wait! Dane is getting off work early. Wooo hoo! Love when that happens AND we get to catch a glimpse of our little one!
It's cold, snowy, and blowing! Stay safe, all!
And a little secret from Grandma's hot coco...add a little vanilla to the milk and chocolate! It's yummy. Grandmas always know the sweet little things in life. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment