Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Music Me: Matchbox Twenty

"Using only song names from ONE ARTIST,cleverly answer these questions.Pass it on to 15 people (or not) and include me.Try not to repeat a song title.It's harder than you think.

Okay, I did two because I'm a music girl. I didn't pass it on because sometimes these get annoying, but if you want to do it feel free to share with me :)

Pick Your Artist: Matchbox Twenty/Rob Thomas...I know I sort of cheated on this one, but they're at least sort of the same :)

Are you male or female : Last Beautiful Girl

Describe yourself : Smooth

How do you feel about yourself : Girl Like That

Describe your current boy/girl relation situation : You're So Real

If you could go anywhere you would want to go : Bright Lights

Your favorite form of transportation : Her Diamonds

Your best friend(s) is(are) : All I Need

Favorite time of day : 3 AM

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Real World

What is life to you : Wonderful

What is love to you : I Can't Let You Go

Thoughts on the past : How Far We've Come

What about the future : Back 2 Good

What is the best advice you have to give : Little Wonders

Thought for the Day : Someday

How I would like to die : Getting Late

No comments:

Post a Comment