I am thankful for: (One for each day of the month..otherwise,there are too many)
*Our Great Adventure Bible Study. :) By far the BEST study I have ever done!<3 Jesus
*Dane--the love of my life. too much for words to say.
*Our little Junebug! Looking forward to June and the "bug"! :)
*being able to call my mom ANYTIME of the day or night and she is always there to listen, care, and give my direction.
*My sister-in-laws who are some of my best friends.
*My brothers. They speak for themselves.
*My Dad's taste in music. Thanks for showing me how to live life through song.
*The women who have ever made a difference in my ife: Jennifer Hobson, Aunt Bah, My Mom, Mary Mollenbeck, Emily Lyons, Kristin Anderson Sumption and her momma, Diana Brewster, Kristin Kleppe, Ann Bobst, Nicki Prantner, Brittany White, Annie Koch, Kristina Kirsch. You are all the TRUE BEAUTIES OF THE WORLD! :)
*My brother-in-laws. So glad to be a part of their family.
*office supplies, especially post-it-notes and planers. :)
*Storage containers. :) Thank you for organization.
*Modern conveniences such as cell phones, the Internet, and DISHWASHERS!
*The men and women who sacrifice daily to give me freedom--and their families. Love you B.
*walks and talks with Dane.
*My health and the ability to get out of bed daily on my own.
*My teaching degree and my love for education.
*Stationary
*Naps
*The ability to be creative!
*Jewelry, high heels, makeup, and clothes. :)
*Date Night! :)
*My trip to Maine with Brooke and Emily when I was 16. Memories truly do last a lifetime.
*The grocery store and FOOD in general.
*-WINE-
*Our home. I love having a home.
*Vacations
*Time with family :)Aunts, Uncles, Cousins...The works!
*Summer Days, lemonade, and a good Chesney song to go with it.
*For every student I have ever had the opportunity to teach. I look forward to many more "learning experiences" and laughable moments. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment