Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend in Duluth


(Dane and me at Enger Tower)

This past weekend Dane and I spent the weekend with family in Duluth, MN. Lots of fun was had and memories were made.

The highlights
*Celebrating Mom's Birthday at Red Lobster.
*Watching Mom and Joe "win big" at the Casino
*Playing games at Thrillz.
*and of course, Eating! (I forgot to take a picture, but we had stuffed hash browns. I am definitely making these on my own sometime. I'll put my best guess at the recipe at the bottom of this post!)
*and something else...but it's a surprise...I'll update all when I can! :)


Stuffed Hash Browns

Things you need (You can add and take away as you prefer)
*Hash Browns (Frozen or you can make these homemade)
*eggs
*Cheese, sliced (whatever kind you want)
*sausage
*bacon
*ham
*Tomatoes
*onions
*green pepper

What you do
1. Cook hash browns, eggs,(whatever way you like them) meat, and veggies (not all together, but get them all cooked)
2. put a layer of hash browns on the bottom of a plate
3. put veggies and meat on top of the hash browns
4. put eggs on top of the veggies and meat
5. put hash browns on top of the eggs
6. put cheese on top of the hash browns
7. Enjoy! Caution, there will be leftovers! :)

A little bit of work, but SO WORTH IT! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment