Saturday, October 10, 2009

...In October, Seriously?

Here are a few new things since I've written last:

* I made my first apple pie. Dane has been begging me since we started dating to make him an apple pie. However, I was intimidated by the awesome cooks in his family. However, I took the plunge and think it turned out pretty well...I didn't hear any complaints anyway.

* A squirrel has started eating my Halloween Pumpkin!!!! I can not even explain to you how excited I was to get a big pumpkin and set it outside for fall. (In our apartment, I always set a small one on the table. However, with a house, I decided to go for a big one.) Well, Mr. Squirrel liked that idea too, so he could EAT it. Thanks a lot Mr. Full Cheeks, now my pumpin is INSIDE where you can nibble on it no longer!

*last and certainly not least, however, somewhat annoying, it started snowing. October 10th and there was snow! Here is a picture from outside my bedroom window when I woke up this morning. Can we go back to Georgia, please? Only for the winter, Please? I suppose Iowa and I will get along. With a cute pair of snow boots and a scarf, I think we can do anything :)



No comments:

Post a Comment