Friday, January 2, 2009

Sweet Tea...and Krogers


Today was officially my first full day in the Georgia South! I can't get enough of that awesome Sweet Tea...and warmer weather here. However, I am definitely going through friend/family withdrawal. I know, already right, yep. Already. (The Picture is of our kitchen...without any stuff in it...not even boxes !)

In other news...we got to see our apartment for the first time today. I love it. I have an awesome walk-in closet and a sweet bathroom..awww spacious! The weather is warmer here...about 40 degrees...it's nice not having to deal with snow...but ohhhh it's foggy here.

I get lost anytime I want to go somewhere. Dane asks me if I know where I am, and I always reply the same way..."I'm all turned around." However, Dane and I purchased a GPS today and I love it. I plan on not leaving the house without it. I know I'm too dependent on technology...really though , my sense of direction appreciates the help.

The meaning of the title in this blogpost?---there are soooooooooooooooooo many Krogers grocery stores here...I can't even count them all. I'm going to be dreaming about Krogers signs tonight.

Awwwww another eventful day and I'm beat! I have appreciated receiving calls from my friends--Thanks Em and Crystal you make me feel so loved and of course my mom and brother!!!! Love you All...HA I didn't say ya'll...not yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment